Joppa Gift Boxes are the perfect gift for any occasion, housewarmings, birthdays, office parties, holidays and more. Our staff can work alongside you to put together exactly what you are looking for, or you can give us your budget and preferences and we’ll take care of it for you. Gift box prices will vary based on the contents of the box with a base fee of $20 for our handcrafted wooden boxes. We recommend placing your order as far in advance as possible, and a minimum of 24 hours is appreciated. We offer pickup and shipping options but no hand delivery.
In addition to completely custom gift boxes, we have gathered a few themes you could use as a guide for your box.
- New England: Many of our favorite products hail from New England. Vermont maple syrup, artisanal cheeses, crackers made only five miles away, goat’s milk caramels from Vermont, cookies from the Cape, Bean to Bar chocolate from Exeter, NH, hand harvested sea salt from Gloucester, craft beer and cider from Somerville…
- The Snack Attack: Nom Nom Nom. Quinn popcorn, McClure’s pickles, a gift certificate for Jeni’s ice cream, grass fed beef jerky, SNAP'S cookies and butter, black truffle potato chips, caramelized walnuts, salt and pepper peanuts, and every gourmet chocolate bar imaginable.
- The Baker’s Box: Set your timers! Cafe du Monde Beignet Mix, Callebaut chocolate, “00” flour, gluten free flour, lemon curd, sparkling sugars, pure vanilla paste, hard to find extracts and more.
- The Mixologist: For the bartender in your life. The Mason Shaker, mixology dice, Owl’s Brew tea crafted for cocktails, cordials, Small Batch grenadine and tonic, Dolin vermouth, carry on cocktail kit, Luxardo Maraschino cherries, tipsy olives, and even wine wipes for wine stained teeth.
- The Pantry: The key ingredients to a well-stocked pantry. Olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, hard to find spices, Rancho Gordo beans, grains, delicious Italian pasta and risotto, Grandma’s marinara recipe, preserves, honey, coffee and chocolate.
- The Sweets: Know someone with a sweet tooth? Dulce de leche caramel sauce from Argentina, salty oat cookies, bean to bar chocolates from all over the country, French style nougat, caramels covered in dark chocolate and sea salt, fluffy handmade marshmallows paired with artisanal drinking chocolate.